Abstracts must be submitted by completing the online form
. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered. |
2023 NEUROdiab abstract deadline is EXTENDED until 10th May 2023, midnight CET time
1. Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters. The Executive Committee will indicate which will be oral presentations and which posters.
2. It is not allowed to submit abstracts of work already published or likely to be published before the Neurodiab 2023 abstract submission deadline and abstracts previously presented at Neurodiab meetings. However, the submission of abstracts presented in recent months at national meetings is accepted.3. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
4. Please submit symbols as words.
5. All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
6. Statements such as «results will be discussed» or «data will be presented» cannot be accepted.
For drugs exclusively generic names should be used
7. It is allowed to submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
8. Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
9. Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact [email protected]
10. Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract).
11. Abstract title – in UPPER CASE.
12. Abstract text – limited to 400 words.
13. Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
a. Objectives | b. Methods | c. Results | d. Conclusions
14. Tables – A maximum of 1 table of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
15. Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 1 image can be included per abstract.
16. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive basis.
17. The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference within 14 days after acceptance of an abstract. Early bird registration fee will be available.
18. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the abstract submission rules.
19. The Executive Committee reserves the right to change the Theme, Topic or Sub-Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
20. The Executive Committee will review all submitted abstracts and their decision is final.
21. Deadline of abstract submission: 10th May 2023, midnight CET time
22. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author by 1st June 2023.
23. Withdrawal of abstract will only be allowed within 14 days after notification of acceptance, subject to notification from the presenting author and acceptance of withdrawal by the Neurodiab 2023 Secretariat.
NEURODIAB YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD FOR THE BEST PRESENTATION
All presenting authors (the first author) aged 40 or less can participate to the best oral presentation and the best poster presentation awards.The two awards winners will be announced during the meeting and will each receive a 750 Euro prize.
If you wish to participate and have the age requisites,
If you wish to participate and you have the age requisites, you can apply for the award by filling in the form that will be sent with the email that confirms the abstract submission.
The selection will be done by the members of the Executive Committee.